Here's a rundown on what we found out:
1. Boys look good! Growing, growing, growing... They are estimated at 7 lbs. each and all their other measurements were at about 38 weeks.
2. They passed their four part test again. Yay!
3. Baby's B head has dropped ALOT! I told Aaron earlier in the week I thought I had dropped and it was definitely confirmed.
4. I'm dilated zero. No surprise there, since I was never dilated with the other two when I went into labor.
5. The Dr. still says we'll just "wait and see" what happens at birth with Baby A. We are optimistic that everything is going to work out!
6. If nature doesn't send me into labor before next Thursday, we're scheduled for an induction on Thursday, April 7th at 8 PM. The plan is to have the babies on Friday, when Dr. Wang is in labor and delivery.
7. We were warned about the circus that will be in the delivery room. Each baby will have his own team of nurses, as will I, plus my doctor and a neonatal doctor for the twins.
That's about it. I'm hoping (actually we're both hoping) that the babies stay put until they are induced. Every day is important!