Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Random Pregnancy Stuff

I had some random thoughts going through my head that I figured I better write down so I don't forget. Here goes:

What's it like with two? That's the question I get asked ALL THE TIME! I guess it's like one, but more crowded and more movement. Emphasis on the more crowded. :) And, when one of the boys starts moving around, it seems the other has to. I love watching my belly jumpy around. Although, last nite, I swear I had a little fist sticking about half an inch out of my belly. It was kind of creepy.

Water, Water, Water: This pregnancy I can't seem to get enough of it. I drink about 90-120 ounces of water PER DAY. Seriously, it's insane! With Jenna and Brody I drank water, but not to this extreme. With Jenna and Brody I craved pop, so I would settle for a 7UP/Sprite or Root Beer. Not so much with the twins. I hardly ever have pop and when I do it tastes too sugary. The other day Aaron bought an orange pop for us to share and the boys were nuts afterwards! I really thought they were going to bust out of my belly. :)

Sleep: It's been a rough go of things the last few weeks. I can't sleep all night in bed because it's uncomfortable. I usually start the night in the chair and sleep there for 3-4 hours before heading up to bed. It's just better on my back, which has started to hurt recently. Aaron has been sympathetic to my sleeping woes and says that mother nature must be getting us ready for the babies because he is up almost as much as I am.

That's all I can think of for now. I'm sure I'll have more I want to write later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello.
I started to write blog in English.
I will write about everything, will be a lot of pictures, reviews of books, films, songs etc.
So it would be nice if you visit my blog sometimes :)
(Sorry for mistakes, I'm still learning English)
http://bianchii.blogspot.com
(You can follow me)