It's Friday night. Aaron is at the football game taking photos for me for the paper and I'm home with the four kids watching a Harry Potter movie. We decided we didn't want to take them out in the cold. When I was thinking about what I should write about tonite, I thought I might do a recap of the week at our house.
Here's some good stuff that happened at the Burdorfs:
1. Jenna and Brody started basketball last Sunday! They both play through the Upward League in Marshalltown and have for a few years. Coach Dad is the coach of both teams, so we'll see how that goes. ;)
2. On Tuesday, the twins and I delivered Meals on Wheels. I've done it once before and when they asked for volunteers at church, I knew I wanted to help out again. It was great to see how much the older folks liked seeing Blake and Bowen! We signed-up for a couple more days this month and I look forward to it!
3. Aaron reffed three nights of volleyball. It seems like the season just started, but tournaments have rolled around. Time flies!
4. I learned how to drive a tractor this week! I have never ever driven a tractor before and it started off pretty bad, but I figured it out pretty quickly. I did tillage three days this week for a couple of hours each time. I couldn't do it all day, but I enjoy the quiet time and listening to the radio station that I want to listen to! ;)
5. Brody got a 100% on his spelling test (Jenna doesn't get hers back until Monday, but she feels confident about it). Man alive, I wonder how many hours we will have practiced spelling with our four kiddos by the time they are all done with school. Ha! It's a nightly routine. Also, Blake and Bowen got to make applesauce at school and informed me it was really good.
6. A weekend with not too much on the schedule - yahoo!!