Monday, October 12, 2015

Family weddings

 I love a family wedding, don't you?  It's the perfect excuse to get your entire family together and just have so much fun!

Here's the thing, I was spoiled growing up.  All of one side of my family lived within eight miles of me.  Eight miles!!  We saw our cousins and aunts and uncles all the time.  We got together for Sunday dinner.  We played at the farm.  It was the best sort of way to grow up.

Now, we all live far apart.  I'm realizing that my kids won't know that kind of childhood that I had and it makes me sad.  We are three hours away from everybody. :(  I honestly don't see that changing any time soon.

But anyway, back to the wedding.  My cousin, Brett, and his new wife, Abby, got married back home in Bancroft in August.  EVERYBODY was there!  It was awesome to talk and catch-up!  

We took some family pics in the beautiful Catholic church in Bancroft.  In related news, how had I never been to this church before?!  It is gorgeous!
The Roman Family
The Justin Huneckes
The Burdorf Bunch
  
The Knippels (p.s. Jess has actually had her baby - lol!)

 You guys - this church though!  Breathtaking.

 My Aunt Jeri and Uncle Steve wanted a picture with all of their great nieces and nephews.  It was kind of a cluster.
 The whole kit and caboodle.  Unfortunately, Grandpa Beadle wasn't feeling up to making it to the wedding.  Otherwise, this is the whole Beadle clan!
 The beautiful bride, Brett and my Uncle Brad.
 Steve and Jer
 Somebody took my dance partner...
 We're kind of a rowdy bunch, I'm not going to lie. ;)
 I just love these people.  I can't wait until the next family wedding.  No pressure though Oz, no pressure...



No comments: