Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Currently...

I'm exhausted today.  Today saw my 4:25 a.m. wake-up call to work out.  A morning with the boys that included preschool story time and delivering meal-on-wheels for lunch.  I drove a tractor for the first time and even got to run it all by my lonesome.  Crazy, I know.  Tonight it was outside play with the kiddos and then I got everybody inside and chaos ensued.  Aaron is reffing, so I'm single parenting tonite.  I had Jenna and Brody working on piano, one playing, one doing theory.  In a matter of an hour, it was chaos.  Piano, somebody needed a band-aid, two games dumped all over the floor, another one was hungry, something was spilled, and I heard, "mom, mom, mom..." coming from all directions.

So here I am, thinking, crap...what am I going to blog about?!  I'm sitting in my chair and this is what is currently happening.
Listening....to the Democratic debate on CNN.
Drinking...water.
Wearing....my pjs.
Feeling...overwhelmed with the disastrous state of my house.
Wanting...a maid!
Needing...more time in my day.  Or possibly a glass of wine.
Thinking...about everything I need to get done in the next 24 hours.
Enjoying...the peace and quiet.
Good night friends!
 

No comments: