Saturday, October 10, 2015

Football Saturday!

Admittedly, football is not my favorite sport.  You all know I'm a summer blood sort of girl.  That being said, there's something about fall rolling around and my boys getting older and the sport of football.  I kind of sort of really like it. 
 This is really the first year that Brody has been really into football.  He wants to play catch and practice snapping the ball all the time. And I mean ALL. THE. TIME. 
On Saturdays, the kids know that it is "Hawkeye Saturday" at the Burdorfs.  This particular Hawkeye Saturday, we are spending the day at Jess and Mitch's house to meet our new nephew, Carson. 
 Lots and lots of catch and running routes was happening in the backyard.  The sun was shining and it was a perfect temp.  I think it's safe to say that Uncle Mitch might have been worn down. 

 These two are just a tad bit competitive with each other!  It's mainly Jenna's doing, but Brody doesn't like to back down to bossy Miss Jenna.

 Carter is getting so big!  And of course, in true family form, loves his Hawkeyes. 





 Posing like the big boys. 




No comments: