Friday, August 6, 2010

Lack of posts this week...

I have had not one single post this week on the blog. You may be wondering why (or maybe not), but it's because we have been blessed with two visitors this week! Yep, two of my cousins drove all the from Wisconsin to hang out with us for the WEEK! We have been having so much fun and keeping busy that I haven't had time to post anything. I assure you, when I do get around to posting about this week, I'll probably have to break it down to about 37 posts! :)

We (me and the cousins) are heading to Cedar Rapids today to watch Aaron coach in the Senior All-Star Series, which runs through Sunday. I'm so grateful and thankful to my mother-in-law Linda who volunteered to come and stay with the kids, so I could go to Cedar Rapids! It should be a great weekend!

No comments: