Friday, August 20, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Do you have any nicknames and if so how did it come about?
Variations of Jamie - Jame (I get that ALOT) or James. My dad used to call me Ace during sports, but that's about it.

2. What is your birth order amongst your siblings?
Oldest. The "responsible one" as I'm known to my brother and sister.

3. In a movie of your life, who would play your significant other?
I know he's not an actor, but Brett Favre. Aaron asked if he WAS Brett at a bar in Wisconsin. Actually, they do sort of look alike minus the age difference. If I get to look forward to the Silver Fox...that's a good thing! :)

4. What is currently your favorite song?
I always have a lot of songs I like at one time...ok, just a few..."Undo It" by Carrie Underwood, "Free" by the Zac Brown Band, "Pretty Good at Drinkin' Beer" by Billy Currington.

5. Are you saving your money for anything right now? Big or small purchase?
Hmmmm...I can't think of anything really big right now or anything specific that is small.

No comments: