Friday, August 6, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Are you a neat sleeper or a messy sleeper?
Well, I would say I'm pretty neat, but my husband would say otherwise! I drive him crazy by always getting the covers and sheet all messed up and tangled.
2. Fill in the blank. I wish I was more ________________.
Patient. Patient when I'm driving behind some slow person. Patient when I'm waiting for my computer to download something. Patient with my kids. Ok, you get the idea...
3. What is something that you wish you had been warned about?
Private Colleges. I wish I would have just sucked it up and went to a community college, played ball for two years, had almost everything paid for and THEN went onto a 4-year. Aaron and I will probably be paying off our student loan debt until we're 87 years old!
4. What was the best thing you ever found at a garage sale/flea market?
I would have to say a couch we found last year to throw down in the basement. $20! Love a good garage sale!
5. If you could have any meal brought to you right now, what would it be?
Easy. Homemade Noodles with mashed potatoes.

1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

HA HA! I didn't even read your list before I did mine and we are too much alike! FUNNY!