Friday, July 30, 2010

5QF

1. Did you have a favorite blanket or toy as a kid? If so, do you still have it?
I have absolutely no recollection of anything. Maybe my parents could tell me otherwise. :)

2. Do you dream in color?
I think so, but I seldom remember my dreams.

3. How tall are you? Do you wish you were shorter or taller?
I think in high school I was 5'10 3/8" or something, so I guess I'll round it up to 5'11". Nope! I like exactly where I am. The only time I falter (slightly) is when I'm shopping for pants! I don't want to be made fun of and be accused of waiting for a flood! :)

4. If you could have anyone's (celeb or other) voice as the guide on your GPS, who would it be?
Matthew McConaughey. He does those commercials on the radio for beef/steak and I think, I could listen to this commercial over and over.

5. Do you return your shopping cart to the corral or leave it wherever in the parking lot?
YES! YES! And YES! This is very high on my list of pet peeves. I don't think it takes that much effort to put your cart back. If I have the kids I always try to park as close to one as possible. If I see a cart hanging out in the parking lot I'm about 95% likely to put it away because I'd always feel bad if it hit somebody's vehicle.

1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

ha ha too funny about the carts! I do the same thing.