Friday, August 13, 2010

Hickory Grove Park

Thursday nite, Aaron was gone, so the girls and I decided to go the the Farmer's Market in Colo to get some sweet corn and for the awesome soft serve ice cream that they offer.

Afterwards, we headed just down the road to Hickory Grove Park, which is a really nice place to take the kids. It has trails, playground equipment and best of all a lake and beach area.

Although Jenna and Brody haven't been exposed to water too much in their lives, they are fast becoming little fish! They have no fear - especially Brody. They probably would have stayed there all night, but supper time had passed, so I figured we'd better get home.


Brody and Jenna with Ken and Kasea


Always has to get dirty, doesn't he? :)


My pretty girl dancing in the water.

This is a collage I made of some of the pictures Kasea, Ken and I took. I think I got them a little addicted to taking pictures!

No comments: