Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Arts and Crafts time

As I said in a previous post, Kasea and McKenzie came down and stayed with us for 8 days! It was great, because I just don't get to see them enough. Kasea navigated her way through the cities and got everybody here safe and sound.

We did a ton of stuff while they were here, but I'll just post some of the highlights. One of the things Kasea liked was the artwork we had done for the kids' rooms. She wanted me to make her something and I told her SHE could make something. So, over to Hobby Lobby we headed to figure out something for her room. The girls loved Hobby Lobby because they had never been there before (can you believe that?!).


All of us working diligently on our projects.


The kids got up from their nap, so they wanted to fingerpaint.



The before and afters! We were pretty happy about the results:


Ken made a thing for Jeri to keep her make-up in. She free-handed everything and I was impressed!


1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

WOW! Both girls did GREAT! I am impressed!!