Thursday, August 19, 2010

Robison Family Reunion

We had our first annual Robison Family Reunion in Swea City last weekend. We all got to talking at Grandma Beadle's funeral that we should really get together. Somehow...someway...we made it happen! We didn't have everybody there, but we had a good turnout and it was fun to catch up. I think we decided we're making this an annual event, which is definitely a good thing!


Cousins...don't we look thrilled?!


Brooke and me...we grew up side by side and went through a lot together! I hate that we live so far away and don't see each other more.


Three rugrats at the pool - Brody, Jenna and Brooke's son - Camden. Jenna LOVES Camden. Those two get along really well and have a ton of fun together.


My mom and Mark


Brooke's look-a-like daughter, Maeci. Aren't those the biggest blue eyes you've ever seen?!


The whole crew in the park shelter prior to lunch.

2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

Love this!!!:)

mandy said...

Oh my! what's with the look on my face in the bottom picture?? I look very serious! =) I had a ton of fun and hope everyone else did too! Can't wait until next year!