Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Apple Orchard

Every year we go to an apple orchard or pumpkin patch in the fall.  It is one of my favorite things to do with the kids!  This year, it was a bit on the chilly side, but with our October calendar filling up, we braved the temperatures and headed to Center Grove Orchard by Cambridge.  If you're in the area and have never been...go there!  You will love it.

They have the houses that represent the 3 Little Pigs story.  Jenna loved this one.  She got inside and said, "Look at all this detail." Haha!  What six year old says that?!
I was nervous about how the twins would do with the goats because for some reason they are both kind of weird about touching objects and things that they aren't sure about.  They LOVED feeding the goats.  This picture cracks me up.  It's like Blake is trying to figure out the goats and the goats are trying to figure out Blake.
 
 Corn pool drama.  I thought Bowen would love it, but he didn't.  I think his snot nose kept him from loving it.  I also don't think he appreciated Aaron and I laughing at the corn stuck to his snotty self.
 The gigantic jumping pillow!
 These things, I'm not sure what they are exactly, are new this year.  Instant Brody favorite.
 I have no idea who that is following Brody.  :)  Ok, there was nobody else riding and they looked fun, so I had to try it.  Brody and I raced.
 Jenna and mommy favorite right here - the slide!  I just noticed that our facial expressions are identical.
 The twins liked it too.  So did Daddy.  Although they didn't scream the entire way down like Jenna and me.
 Our view on the hay rack ride that Brody HAD to go on.
 Our obligatory yearly photo.  Aaron already had the twins strapped in the van and warmed up, so that's why they aren't in the photo.  I thought this still turned out pretty cute though!

No comments: