Friday, October 8, 2010

Friday 5's

1. What do you listen to while driving?
90% of the time it's country music, the other 10% of the time is probably a movie the kids are watching.

2. What is your least favorite thing about Fall?
I don't have many complaints about fall, but I really hate it when all the leaves are gone and you just know that winter is around the corner.

3. What does your dream house look like, inside and out?
It's definitely in the country with big windows in the living room looking out a great view. A front porch that I can sit out on and drink my coffee in the morning. BIG kitchen! Really wide open. Hardwood floors. A finished basement for the kids to hang out. And, I better put a garage with multiple stalls (that's all Aaron ever asks for!).

4. Would you ever own a minivan?
I DO own a minivan. I don't understand why people don't like them! I love my minivan and I wouldn't trade that thing in for anything.

5. Do you wash new clothes before wearing them?
It depends what it is.

1 comment:

Brooke Stevens said...

Brad is trying to talk me into a minivan. I told him I will at least test drive one when we are ready to get a different vehicle!