Friday, October 1, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. Did you have a pen pal when you were little (or now)? Where were/are they from?
Nope.
2. If you could do a different job for one day, what would it be?
Holy cow! I don't know...a graphic designer would be cool, a radio DJ would be fun, a coffee shop owner would be neat to smell the amazing smell of coffee and get to chat with the same people everyday, a stay-at-home mom would be nice so I could kiss on my kiddos anytime I wanted. :)....
3. Do you remember your biggest fear from when you were little?
Not my absolute biggest, but when I was little I was always completely freaked out to sit on the end of the dock on a lake. I always swore I was floating out into the middle and would constantly turn around to make sure I wasn't.
4. What do you think is a waste of time?
Cleaning the house when you have two small children!!
5. What is the oldest item you have in your closet?
I have t-shirts from state basketball and softball from when I was in high school just hanging out, taking up space.

No comments: