Friday, October 22, 2010

Five Question Friday

1. Who is the better cook, you or your spouse?
I would definitely say me. The one exception is burgers. Aaron can throw a bunch of crap in a burger and make it taste amazing.
2. How often do you talk to your mom?
Sadly, not as much as I used to. Probably only once or twice a week now. I just feel busier now than I did a few years ago.
3. Are you adventurous in the kitchen or stick to the recipe?
The first time I make something I stick to the recipe. That way I know how it's really supposed to taste. I'm not really a dare devil, but I will add my own little twists once in a while.
4. Is your second toe longer than your big toe?
Yes! Ew! I hate my feet and feet in general. Enough said.
5. Do you dress up for Halloween? (Bonus question: What will you be this year?)
Nope.

No comments: