Thursday, October 21, 2010

And then there will be three...

I'm so happy to "officially" announce that Baby Burdorf #3 (BB3) is on the way. I had my first visit with the doctor today and everything is looking good. We're 13 weeks along and everything is right on track. We are going a little out of the norm here after having two March babies, this one will be an (gasp!) April baby (29th is the exact date for now). :)

I will say this has been the hardest pregnancy I have had. I had a little nauseousness with Jenna and Brody and threw up probably twice with both of them combined. Not so lucky this time as I spend a lot of time with my head in the toilet. The kids see me run in to the bathroom and say, "You going to puke mommy?"

Anyway, we're all very excited and we'll keep you posted as things progress a long the next six months.

2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

Oh I hope you get to feeling better! There is a girl I know with her first couple kids she was a little sick and with her last pregnancy she was sick all the time.....and she had Twins! So maybe you are having TWINS!!! :):)

Kimberly said...

Hang in there...it will all be worth it in the end. My last one was by far the hardest pregnancy I had!!