Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Five Months

I thought I would update you all on how the pregnancy has been going lately.

I had my 17 wk check-up (start of month five - yay!) last Thursday. Everything went well and the heartbeat sounded so strong, I just love that sound!

I talked to my doctor about how big I am already and she noted that my uterus is a lot bigger than it was last month, but the heartbeat is still low. She said we'd find out more next month at the ultrasound, but she thinks it could just be the third baby.

On a side note, I have spoken to a couple of other pregnant moms and they have all commented how big they all are so early, so that made me feel better.

In other news, I have been feeling a TON better than I was a month ago. It's so wonderful to crave food again and keep it down. The only other thing I have experienced is heartburn. Twice. Oh man, I hate that. I had it pretty bad with Brody, but not with Jenna. Maybe we're having a boy?! Hmmmm...guess we'll find out in April. :)

4 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

aww you look so cute! Love the prego belly!

Brandy said...

Jamie--you look great and so glad to hear you are feeling better. Just in time for the holidays!! And don't worry--I am SO much bigger this time around too. I blame it on being the third go around for my tired out uterus :)

Hope you have your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Mary or Jerod said...

I love it, I love it, I love it! By the way- we have to see each other soon, because I guess this baby can't wait to let everyone know it's here (or I'm getting too fat) because my bump has been here for a couple weeks now....maybe just water retention???

Gregori Family Blog said...

You look wonderful!