Despite having tumbling on Monday night, along with a play-off football game to cover, Aaron had a Booster Club meeting Wednesday and it was back to tumbling on Thursday, this just feels like the longest week EVER. So happy it's Friday! For the first time in a long time we have absolutely nothing to do this weekend. YAY! Ok, onto the questions....
1. If you could have any talent and turn it into an occupation, what would it be?
I think it would definitely have to be something with pictures. I've found a love for making collages for people at the photography business and love to see that look on people's faces when they see it for the first time.
2. Would you rather have a house at the beach or a cabin in the woods?
Cabin in the woods. (Although I would really love a cabin in the woods by a LAKE).
3. Is there any meaning or reasoning for the names you chose for your child/children?
Since we didn't know what we were having Aaron picked out Jenna and I picked out Brody. Ever since I heard the Hawkeye basketball player Brody Boyd's name, I knew I would name my son Brody.
We are big believers that middle names should be after someone in your family. Jenna Jo is after my mom, Jolleen. Brody's story is kind of interesting. We named him Brody George after Aaron's Grandpa, but then found out it was also the name of his great-grandpa and is my grandpa Hunecke's middle name as well. Three-for-one deal!
4. What is your guilty pleasure?
Sweets! At the current moment, the Halloween candy bowl.
5. Do you live in a house that is deep cleaned or straightened?
Sorta straightened. :)