Friday, November 12, 2010

5QF

1. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Child birth with no drugs!
2. How much sleep do you get at night?
A lot! Especially now with the pregnancy. Usually at least 8 hours, but last nite I got 10! It was wonderful. :) I have to thank my hubby for making me go to bed at 8:15.
3. How long did you believe in Santa Claus? How did you find out that he does not exist?
I can't remember, but I tried to believe for awhile for the sake of my brother and sister. Kind of obvious when "Santa" had the same writing as my mom!
4. What was the last movie you saw in a theater?
Date Night
5. What do you wear to bed?
Comfy clothes! Anything flannel and super warm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

for the sake of your siblings..you are such a super daugher honey! You are the best!

Mary or Jerod said...

I am SO jealous of you! Even when I go to bed early, I wake up to use the bathroom at least twice and I am having a terrible time getting used to sleeping on my sides, I was a back sleeper...oh well, all in the name of a new baby right?? :)