Friday, November 19, 2010

5QF

1. What Christmas song do you loathe?
Maybe the "12 Days of Christmas." It's the first one that pops into my head just because it goes on and on and on....
2. Do you and your significant other cuddle at night or sleep on opposite sides of the bed?
Yes and no. With me having to do the side sleeping with the pregnancy I'm always switching in the middle of the night, so sometimes we do and sometimes we don't.
3. Have you ever had surgery?
Just tonsils.
4. When do you typically have your holiday shopping done?
Um...a few days before Christmas or *ahem* Christmas Eve day for any last minute gifts. I'm terrible, I know! I'm hoping with Aaron not coaching basketball this year we'll be able to get things done sooner.
5. If money were not an issue (and you HAD to pick something), what would your ultimate luxury item be?
Entertainment. I would love to be able to go to as many professional and college sporting events as we wanted. Or concerts. Or plays. I sooooo want to go to "Mary Poppins" right now in Des Moines! Yep, I'm kind of a dork like that. :)

No comments: