1. Last week was another busy one! On Tuesday and Wednesday we had our final two days of our Future Leaders pictures for the paper. We had 17 appointments each day for five straight hours. It was CrAzY, but we had a great time.
2. When you have pictures of kiddos in the paper, it would only be the right thing to do to put the Editor's kids in right? OY. Four is hard at their ages. This is what Aaron and I were up against...
3. Also on Thursday, for those of you that are keeping track, we got a call from Iowa City about Blake's urology appointment. It was supposed to be on April 4th, but they decided to change it to April 11th when we have his regular clinic day. So, that will be a BIG day for us because we will *hopefully* figure out a plan for this bladder augmentation surgery.
4. On Thursday, Brody turned five! Aaron took this picture of him that is my new favorite. I mean, it's just so him. :) We had a pretty fun day. The kids (yes all four) and I were on the trampoline for over an hour soaking up the sun. Brody requested this for his birthday supper: fish sticks and green bean casserole with root beer floats for dessert. Haha. What a kid!!
5. For Easter we headed to Mankato to see Justin, Mandy and Maddox. We had an awesome time and I can't wait to tell you about it. I took about a million photos, but here is one of the best. Three cousins, just having the time of their lives. :)