Saturday, January 5, 2013

Instagrammers

I realized I hadn't posted any Instagram photos for awhile, so here you go...

The sunrise on the way to our December Iowa City appointment.  I knew it was going to be a long day of appointments, but drinking my coffee and seeing this made me grateful I got to witness this beauty.
My whole life I never knew that a place called Steak 'n Shake existed.  When we were in the hospital after the twins' birth my friend Kate took us there for supper and I hadn't been back since.  I decided a trip was needed after the long day at the hospital.  It's definitely not the healthiest food, but it was so stinkin' good!
We bought the kids a belated Christmas gift and got Just Dance 4.  FUN!  I absolutely love it, although it just confirms the fact that it is not my lifelong dream to be a dancer because I am so uncoordinated. :)
You heard of No-Shave November?  My husband did No-Shave Christmas Vacation!  He literally went two weeks without shaving and I the only reason he decided to shave was because he had to start reffing again.
These two monkeys (Bowen on the left; Blake on the right) saw their older siblings outside and were giving me a not-so-subtle hint that they wanted to go outside too.

This came in my email as my thought of the day.  Isn't this the truth?!  That Benjamin Franklin was one smart guy...
A post-church snapshot of Aaron and myself. 

On Christmas Day my kiddos cooperated for this photo.  I was feeling an enormous feeling of gratitude for these four gifts that God has blessed me with.
I will leave you with this.  I saw this on our post office bulletin board.  You have to love small town Iowa, right?!  I hope it makes you smile today.  Happy Weekend!!

No comments: