Monday, March 12, 2012

Ten on Ten

I am officially a Project 365 dropout. Oh well. It just wasn't the right time. I saw this idea "ten on ten." You take ten pictures over ten hours on the tenth of the month. Ok, well I didn't take one every hour, but here are ten pics from March 10th! :)

Waffles for breakfast. Aaron was the chef.
Bowen sitting in the big boy chair. Chilllin. :)
Aaron and I got to go to Ames to get Jenna some presents for her birthday. I obviously couldn't show Jenna's presents, so here's a little something I picked-up. I may just have a problem/obsession with cute water glasses/containers. This was so summery, I couldn't resist.
Naptime. Blakers loves to cuddle with his blankies.
I went for a run in the afternoon. A tad windy, but otherwise nice.
Aaron took on the task of copying over a bajillion of our photos from last year. It took 3 hours!
Brody shooting some hoops. He looks so determined.
That's my girl. Practicing her dribbling skills.
Brode wanted to dunk it.
Just another night at our house. Masks required when getting Blake's dialysis machine set-up. Brody was my big helper.

No comments: