Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Ornaments

When putting up the tree this year, I realized that the last two years I have made homemade ornaments with the kids for the tree. I (shockingly!) even remembered to put their names and ages on the back, so when they're all grown up we'll know whose is whose.

So, I felt like I better keep with tradition and last week the kids and I and even Daddy sat down and made some ornaments. You give those kids glue and glitter and they are in heaven! :)


Brody's little fingers...I love this picture.


Jenna had to have everything "just right"


Proof that I made Aaron participate in the family fun! ;)


For some (dumb!) reason this picture wants to rotate like this, so I apologize for that. Anyway...the finished products, now sparkly on our tree!

No comments: