Friday, September 10, 2010

West Marshall Football Poster

For a couple of years now, we started doing special posters with the schedule for each team at West Marshall (through the photography business). They are very popular and the teams like to come up with different themes and sayings. Sometimes I make the posters and sometimes I don't.

This year, after hearing Kenny Chesney's song, "Boys of Fall," I just KNEW that that had to be the theme and I had a vision for the poster at about 5:30 AM one morning while laying in bed. Sounds weird, I know, but it just kind of hit me.

Here is the final product. It is one of the best ones I think I've ever done and I love it. Just wanted to share with you all!



2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

You do awesome work Jame!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Awesome Poster Jamie! Great Job Honey--Mom