Friday, September 3, 2010

5 Question Friday

1. What do you do when you have time to yourself?
Well, this rarely happens due to the age of my kids, but I like to read, watch a chick flick or cook.
2. When you look out your kitchen window, what do you see?
My neighbor Jon's house and usually him, sitting outside, smoking and drinking an Old Mil.
3. Who/What would you want to be reincarnated as?
Hmmm...um...let me think on that one.
4. What is your biggest pet peeve about other people's kids?
When they're mean to my kids - pushing them down to get them out of their way, budging in line to get down the slide first and when they don't want my kids to play with them and exclude them on purpose. Ok, I guess I just don't like mean kids!
5. Regular or Diet soda?
When I drink pop I choose regular. If I'm going to drink it I may as well like the way it tastes! However, I've cut down on my pop consumption and upped my water consumption, so I only have maybe one pop a week at the most.

No comments: