Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy Jenna

Miss Jenna has been keeping busy lately with preschool four days a week and a tumbling class two nights a week.


She adores preschool! She always want it to be a school day and I know she loves to go and learn new things. The teacher said she's doing great and is always thinking of ways to "challenge Jenna." I'm definitely a proud mom!


After the summer tumbling class, we decided to sign Jenna up for a class this fall. She goes Monday and Thursday nights for an hour. Jenna seems to be doing well, but I can never watch her because she's always in the back room, so that kind of sucks. :( You pay for the class monthly and can stop it at anytime, so we'll see how it goes. I'm thinking I'm not going to want to be driving to Marshalltown in the winter, but I guess time will tell.

No comments: