Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wedding Dresses Galore!

Over the weekend, the kids and I road-tripped by ourselves to Cherokee. Aaron was busy with baseball and reffing at the Iowa Games, so we thought we'd head to northwest Iowa for some quality time with the family.

Saturday morning my mom, Jess, Jenna and I went to Sequins in Cherokee to look at flower girl, bridesmaid, and wedding dresses for Jess and Mitch's wedding next May.

No final decisions were made, but we got ideas of what we liked. Don't worry! Jess' dress isn't any of these. We spent a few hours trying stuff on and we were dead tired afterwards!

Jenna got to go first and my girly-girl was in HEAVEN! She loved dressing up.

I thought this one was cute, but Jess thought it was too short.


Jess' favorite dress of the day!


My sassy, sassy child! :)

My name is Jamie, but I go by PASTY! YIKES! I need some major tan-age before next May!

We all liked this one!
I felt bad for Jess. Her and my mom had tried on dresses and the place was supposed to write down her faves. She asked them for the list so she could show me and...they didn't have it! Nobody wrote them down, so we were back at square one.



Apparently, not one of Jess' faves.

We really like the wrap-style on Jess, but just about everything looks amazing on her! I thought this one was pretty and think it's funny that Jenna wanted to be in the pic too.

No comments: