Thursday, June 10, 2010

Just me and the kids...

It was just the kids and me road trippin' this past weekend. As I said, Aaron was super-busy and I didn't want to sit at home by myself all weekend, so Jess suggested we come up. I was so glad we did! We had a great time and I wish we all lived closer.



We got there Friday night and mom had supper waiting. Jess and Mitch were there and we had a couple drinks and then Justin came later. We spent the night talking and catching up.


Miss Jenna got into Grandma Jo's closet. A little mini-Jo!

It was also the weekend of the Cherokee PRCA Rodeo. That really meant nothing to us except that we went to the parade Saturday afternoon. Luckily, the rain was done with by the time the parade started and the kids got a ton of candy!
Some bank gave us all beads, we now have a ton of beads!
Sunday morning we headed to Spring Lake Park. I love that place! We sat on the dock and put our feet in.

They had canoes you could rent, but we weren't able to rent them. The kids just climbed in anyway and splashed in the water.

Grandma Jo and the kiddos

The kids and I, showing off our "muscles!"

No comments: