Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Target Field!

Saturday of Memorial Day weekend we headed up to Minnesota. Aaron purchased tickets a long time ago for a Twins game because we were both pretty darn excited to get to Target Field. My dad and Mandy (especially Aunt Mandy! We love you!) watched the kiddos for us so we could go, just the two of us. It was beyond amazing! I heart outdoor baseball! Check out some of our photos below.

These are some we took around the outside:

Every light pole has a different player on it. I told Aaron to choose somebody and of course he chose the manager Gardy. Typical coach!


Me posing with one of my two faves - Michael Cuddyer. In the background you can see baseball cards of past Twins, I thought they were very cool.


Our first view walking through the gates. AWESTRUCK! My baseball coach husband has rubbed off on me...that grass was like carpet! WOW!


We were in right field and then looked by first base. Aaron goes, "There's Justin Morneau signing autographs." It took me about 30 seconds to ditch Aaron to go and get a photo! Very fan friendly that they let you get so close to the players.


Closer Jon Rauch. The guy is GINORMOUS! And, I think he's staring right at me.


A photo op from our seats down the right field line.


Our game had the highest attendance of any at Target Field (so far, of course). You can see all the fans. We were in the shade the entire game, thanks to my smart hubby who planned it that way!


The jumbo-tron, emphasis on JUMBO, that thing is huge and we had the perfect seats to stare right at it.

2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

Cool pictures! We are hoping to make it up there sometime this summer! Looks awesome!!

Kimberly said...

You can't get a tan in the shade Aaron ;)