Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Fun on the job

I've probably said this before, but one of the best things about my "side" job with Greg and his photography business is that he loves my children and they love "Uncle" Greg. The result: super-cute snapshots for me!!

It's little league season at the studio, so these photos were taken at one of our days of little leaguers. I love them!


Gotta get the light set right on the camera.


Watch out! Jenna with a clipboard looking like a mini-me!


I don't even tell her how to stand, she does these kind of poses completely on her own!


My little left-handed hitter (hopefully!)


More sassiness! Greg can't believe what a natural she is! :)


This was after eating skittles and I'm pretty sure some dirt!

1 comment:

The Burdorf's said...

I think you have a model on your hands! What a ham!