Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Last Day of Preschool

Last week my precious, baby doll had her last day of 3-year old preschool. Where in the world did this school year go!? I can hardly believe she's done with her first year of school.

For the last day, they spent the morning at the city park playing games. I dropped her off and then came back to snap a few photos, like I always like to do.

Jenna told me she was excited that school was over, but she's already asking when she starts 4-year old preschool!


They were playing duck, duck, goose when I got there and I was pretty sure that she didn't know I was there. She turned around, saw me and this was the look I got! :)


Go Jenna Go!


One at a time they got called up to receive their certificate that says they successfully completed preschool.


Jenna with her teacher, Mrs. Randall, who got lots of hugs. We LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Mrs. Randall!!

No comments: