Thursday, June 3, 2010

Frontenac

We headed to Frontenac on Saturday and stayed there until Sunday afternoon. It has been awhile (like I think only once since Jenna's been born), since we've been up there.

I love it up there! It's so peaceful and calming and the view is gorgeous. Anyway, the kids stayed there while we went to the game and then we got back and had some fun Saturday nite/Sunday.


The kids thought it would be "fun" to have mom push them around in the wheelbarrow.


Saturday nite we had a bonfire and made smores! Yummy.


Sunday we headed down to Lake Pepin and just walked along the beach. Aaron kept trying to skip rocks. He got up to four skips, but there were a lot of waves, so I think it made it kind of tough.

Brody-Boy trying to find some rocks or something...I don't know.

There was a nice view for a photo, so we set the timer on the camera and it turned out not too bad.
Grandpa Larry and Great-Grandpa Don decided the kids needed a swing, so they made one for them. According to Jenna, it was her favorite part.

Daddy and Brody in Lake City along the water.

We walked through the marina at Lake City...I loved all the boats.
The only crazy thing that happened while in Frontenac was when Brody, Maddox and I went for a walk and we were about two blocks from the house and I saw a skunk walking at us! I calmly told Brody we had to turn around and booked it back to the house!


1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

love it! I wish I could get to my blog, I am jealous!!!