Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Christmas


Brody - giving the ball a taste.

Jenna with a big swing!

We realized on Saturday that we better open gifts with the kids on Sunday because Monday Aaron had a game and we would be leaving on Tuesday for Christmases with our families. It's so funny how the kids change so much from year to year. Brody is at the "I'm more interested in the wrapping paper than the presents" stage and Jenna's at the, "Whoever's opening a gift I'm going to help" stage.

I think Jenna liked her gifts, especially her wiffle bat, balls, and tee. We set it up in the basement and let her hit. She's never really hit off of a tee before and I think she did pretty well. Coach Dad was there to help of course! It was so funny because everytime Jenna would hit it she'd yell, "Yeah!" I told Aaron she'll probably get to little league, hit the ball, yell "yeah" and forget to run!

No comments: