Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Craziness

It was all things Christmas this past weekend at our house. Saturday we got up early and went to Ames to finish our Christmas shopping. The snow was really starting to blow on the way home, so I was glad that we left early. That night, we got started on our baking. Aaron, who can't resist fudge at Christmas, wanted to make that first. I made some sugar cookies after that and left the rest for Sunday.
Sunday was more cookie baking, wrapping, a Christmas show or two on t.v., and our Christmas with the kids. I'll post more about that later with some pictures.
Hope everyone is ready for Christmas! We are hitting the road for Sioux City Tuesday afternoon - weather permitting.

2 comments:

Brooke Stevens said...

That's how I feel right now....christmas craziness!!! I keep thinking I am forgetting to do something or get something. I am trying to pack, bake, running here and running there, etc.....AWWWWW!!! Seeya soon! Christmas is going to be crazy with having to go so many places.....can you say stress?? Seeya soon!!!!

Aaron Burdorf said...

I know what you mean! Packing is the worst for me. I can't wait to see you on Christmas...you and your belly! :)