Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holiday Stress

For those of you who read Mandy's blog or Jess/Mitch's you know that we are having some issues with scheduling for the holidays. It's giving me a headache! We thought we had everything worked out and then Justin's schedule at work changed and now we don't know what to do. It's not Justin's fault, we know that "just because it's Christmas, it doesn't mean people stop getting sick." (That's Justin's famous holiday quote!).

I like to have a plan. That's just my personality and not knowing makes me a little nuts! I talked to my mom last nite and she just said to not stress because it would all work out. I know she's right, things always have a way of working out...especially this time of the year.

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I'm thinking it might be time to start our Christmas shopping....:)

5 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

fun times isn't it?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH, lol

Scott Nelsen said...

when is the first ever nelsen/hunecke/burdorf family drink fest going to occur.

Mandy Hunecke said...

we should def. get that figured out!

Aaron Burdorf said...

I'm up for that Scott!!

Mitch and Jess said...

i'm up for that too scott lol :)