Monday, December 15, 2008

Basketball & Shopping

Our weekend basically consisted of two things: basketball and shopping. Aaron had games both Friday and Saturday nights. Saturday morning Aaron and I went to Ames and shopped for a good five hours and got about half done, although we only have one more gift to get for Jenna then we're done with the kids.
Sunday we stayed inside! BRRRRR. Sunday afternoon we painted some ornaments that Jenna and I had made earlier in the week. Jenna had a blast because she loves to paint and then we put them on the tree. Sunday we made a couple of our gifts for our "homemade Christmas" with my mom.
I am kind of starting to stress about finishing shopping and I haven't baked a single Christmas cookie yet! Hopefully the weather cooperates next weekend!

No comments: