Friday, April 17, 2015

FRIDAY!

It's Friday!  Woo-Hoo!  I'm not sure why I'm overly excited about that.  Maybe it's the sun.  It's probably that and the warmth and the fact I busted out a tank top today!  Ahhh...it's the little things in life isn't it?!  Ready for consistently warm weather.

Look at that print below.  Doesn't it just make you happy?  All that color!  And it's such a good message.
 
I have a lot going on in this brain of mine right now, but I refuse to get stressed out.  So much of life is stuff we can't control and it does nothing but send our blood pressure skyrocketing when we stress out about it.  You know me, I am a big believer in things working out the way they are supposed and at the time they are supposed to. 
 Life is about positivity!  The belief that good things happen!  I've been thinking about new ideas lately.  Swirling them around in my mind and wondering if I can make things happen and be successful at it.  I'm pretty sure I can do anything I set my mind to. 
In the meantime, we have a pretty low-key weekend around these parts.  Aaron has a boat load of homework for his Master's classes.  It's prom so I need to snap a couple of photos for next week's paper.  We have a dance marathon picnic.  Good stuff like that. 

Oh...and I may also see if I can sneak in time to make a pan of these bad boys.  Oreos AND m&m's?!  Be still my heart.  (Link for recipe below)
 
lhttp://www.averiecooks.com/2013/09/loaded-mm-oreo-cookie-bars.html

HAPPY WEEKEND FRIENDS!


No comments: