Monday, September 2, 2013

I'm antsy...

Oh hey...  How's it going this Labor Day for you all?  Oh, me?  Yeah, I'm a little (ok, a lot) antsy. 

I was doing so well.  Honest to goodness.  Not freaking out at all.  Calm even.  I know, it's so unlike me, right?!  I am a freaker-outer.  As today has gone on, I've gotten worse.

The week itself went really fast.  I worked.  Did photography stuff. Cleaned out the toy room. Was distracted by my children.  Went to see my dad.  Went on a boat ride. I ran. Ok, so you get the idea.

Like Aaron said, "We can't control any part of this, so why worry and stress out about it?"  That got me through the week.  Now?  I just WANT TO KNOW. 

The transplant board meets at 8 AM tomorrow (Tuesday morning).  I checked with Steph and she said that we might hear something tomorrow, but there are no guarantees.  AHHH!!  Knowing our track record with the transplant coordinator, I would say we probably won't hear tomorrow. 

If I do hear anything, you know I will let you all know.  In the meantime, let's just keep praying. 

"Have I not commanded you? Be STRONG and COURAGEOUS.  Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9


1 comment:

Megan Barber said...

Thinking of and praying for you!