Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Picture-taking fiasco, Part One

If you remember, I mentioned awhile back that we tried to take some new pictures of the kiddos for our wall.  Coordinating outfits and all.  Yeah....it was a fiasco.  And that's putting it mildly.  Aaron and I weren't expecting miracles, but we thought we'd get something.  Our day went a little something like this:
 
 One looks at something, they all have to look...
 This one.  Bowen.  Oh man.  This child will cause me more gray hairs than the other three combined I have a feeling.  He was a handful that day.

 Finally.  Finally Bowen was ready to cooperate and then Blake decided he wasn't.  Does the mom look like she's at her wits end?! ;)

 

 
 If you looked up the word "defiant" in the dictionary, I'm quite certain Bowen's picture would be next to it.  Meltdown city...
 If you look closely, you can see Brody pulling Blake up by the hair to get him to stand.  Niiiice.
 If we were doing a "Hollywood" type of session these pictures probably would have worked:


 

Jenna and Brody were excellent.  They really were.  Blake and Bowen are two. They are toddlers.  We know they aren't perfect. But, it is just doubly as hard because, well, there's two of them.  Here are couple of photos I actually liked from the day:
 



We took some photos at a different location today and I think we may *fingers crossed* have gotten a couple good ones.  Part two, coming soon. :)

1 comment:

Mary or Jerod said...

Lol- this cracks me up because we had Amanda take some family photos for us today and Cailyn was such a turd!! I can't imagine trying to get her and another child to cooperate!