Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekend Project: Bags Boards

Ever since we were in Mankato a few weeks ago, Aaron and I have been talking about making some bag boards of our own.  We looked at designs online and Aaron looked at the dimensions and was certain he could make something. 
 Saturday morning Aaron headed to Menards and got the few supplies he needed to start the project.  He headed out to our friend Jay's house to actually construct the boards.
 When he got back to town it was time to start painting.  We decided that we wanted a Minnesota Twins theme for ours. The kids loved this part. :)
 I'd like to say I helped, but I didn't!  I took care of babies and supplied water, since it was so stinkin' hot outside!
Two days and two bag boards later, Aaron finished.  And has a nasty sunburn to prove it!
 We did them in coordinating colors.  Board #1:
 And Board #2:
As Aaron said, they aren't perfect, but good enough for a town this size.  I think he did an awesome job and we can't wait to use them!

No comments: