Thursday, January 5, 2012

Project 365 - Day 1

I have, I don't know what the right word is...resolved? challenged? myself to do a 365 (ok 366 with leap year this year) day photo challenge. Every single day. One photo. I'm not going this alone though. My sister-in-law Mandy, a fellow lover of picture taking, is going to do this with me.

I don't know if I will have the time to post every day, so some days there may zero photos and somedays three. I'm going to do my best! I read tips on this - like take your camera everywhere. Take a picture of people in your life, new people you meet, places you go, food you eat, etc. I hope this challenges me to be creative. I need to catch on up since today is January 5th, so here we go. Without further a-do, photo #1...
Jenna reading to Blake

No comments: