Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bad day...Good day

I had one of those days on Friday. I won't get into details. I will say I was mad and frustrated and pretty much at a loss. About mid-afternoon I made the decision I wanted to do something fun with the family that was a little out of the ordinary for us. Something I knew would lift my spirits.



We had our first ever make your own pizza night. We have this argument all the time with Jenna. She always wants cheese whenever we order/make pizza. We tell her to pick off what she doesn't want. This seemed like the perfect solution and the kids would love it.



But first important stuff...


...like getting started on dessert. Brownies. What better than chocolate when you need a mood lifter?



Brody was all about licking that spoon.


Jenna took pizza making very seriously.





Our brownie sundaes for dessert. Yum-O! Perfect end to the night. :)


P.S...Jenna ended up putting pepperoni on her pizza. Apparently it is good when you put it on there yourself?!

1 comment:

Mandy Hunecke said...

sorry to hear you weren't haveing the best day..... looks like it got a little better with the kids though:)