Monday, January 9, 2012

Our weekend...

Our weekend went super fast it seemed like. Maybe it's because I spent a good chunk of Saturday cleaning?! Anyway, we hung out and had some quality family time.


We made monster cookie bars. A new family favorite. Thanks Grandma Sara for the recipe!


They are sooooo good. And way easier than making the cookies!


Since I cleaned and emptied the baskets the boys thought they would be fun to play in.


Jenna and Brody played peek-a-boo with the twins. They loved it! I had a moment where I looked at them and thought...Wow, I really do have FOUR kids. :)


On Saturday night, Aaron headed to a basketball game to take some pictures for me for the paper. The kids and I watched the movie, "Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules." It was cute. We're fans of those movies. We finished reading Judy Moody and started a Junie B. Jones book. I love reading with the two older kiddos!


Aaron got some good pictures and I thought I would share some of them with you:



I love West Marshall's big man (in black). He's a throw back and has some good post moves.



Love this picture of our defender. Her ponytail flying. She is a rodeo-er. And has the guns to prove it!


Did you all see the moon Sunday night? It was so big and bright. I took the two oldest for a walk to see it. Here is my (bad) picture of it...


To end the weekend we decided to start a new resolution for 2012. Every Sunday nite, to end the weekend and start the new week we are having root beer floats.


They were a hit. :)

No comments: