Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Farm

Please be patient with my randomness. After I put the boys down for a nap, I took my camera and walked around the farm. I just wanted to take some pictures of it. I love this barn.
This is the view from the road.
Everybody makes fun of NW Iowa for having so much snow. It looks like this snow fence hasn't gotten much of a workout this winter. :)
I don't know what this is, I just thought it ended up being a neat photo...
Grandpa has three tractors in his machine shed. This one is the newest.
This one the oldest. Cira 1970-something maybe? I'm not well versed in the age of tractors. :)
In the barn I found this bucket of fishing rods. Seriously! I think somebody has hoarding issues. LOL
This rooster napkin holder was actually inside. My grandma LOVED roosters. I love this. It reminded me of her.
I took this photo through the van window as we were driving home down the gravel road.
So pretty...

No comments: