Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Exersaucer Love

Besides with his mama :)...I don't think there's any other place that Blake would rather be than his exersaucer. He loves it. I love that he loves it.
This leaf thing is one of his favorite parts. Especially with more teeth coming in. He chews...
...and chews and chews.
I have to interrupt this Blake post with a Bowen photo I captured. The kiddo climbed right up on my lap and was trying to get the camera. Aren't his eyes the bluest of blues? I love them!
Blake and his tongue crack me up! He always has it out.
So happy....
My favorite. The face. The tongue. The expression.
Blake is now making three sounds. He started with dadada and progressed to bababa and now does mamama. Tonite he sat on the floor when I was changing him into his pjs and he smiled and just babbled on "mamamama". That is the best sound in the whole entire world. We are so blessed to have this happy, smiley baby boy in our family. He brings such JOY!

No comments: