Friday, March 4, 2011

More quotes from the kiddos

Two more stories I had to type up before I forgot:

1. The other morning I was running late for work and I told Brody 15 minutes prior to leaving to put his coat and hat on so we could get going. 15 minutes passed and Brody, of course, wasn't dressed and ready to go.
I was not happy and I said, "Brody why don't you have your coat on and why aren't you ready to go?"
Brody replies, "Uh...I don't know...'cause I was jacking around."
OMG! I could have died laughing! I have no idea where he could have heard that from... :) Guess I better watch the mommy mouth around the kid.

2. The other nite at supper the kids did their prayers. Brody always goes first - short, sweet and to the point - and Jenna second.
Jenna's prayer went like this:
"God is great. God is good and we thank him for this food. And God...please watch over Grandma Beadle because I sure do miss her a lot."
Do you think I wanted to cry my eyes out? I did! What a sweet thing to say.