Sunday, March 13, 2011

Burdorf Birthday Weekend

A week ago we had family down to celebrate the kids' 5th and 3rd birthdays. Compared to years past, it was pretty low-key and a very low-stress affair, which, considering my current condition I was happy about.

Almost everybody was able to make it, which was great! It's always fun to get everybody together to catch-up and I think all the kids love to play with their cousins too.

My mom and dad were such a big help this year! They brought all the food for the day and all I had to worry about was the cake and ice cream. Ahhhh...it was great!


The kids, like always, made out like bandits in the gift area. They are set for spring and summer clothes.

Cake time! We had a State Center gal do the cakes (she is just starting out as a part-time job) and she did AWESOME! The cakes looked great and tasted even better. Brody's was a fire truck or "woo-woo" as he likes to call it.

Jenna's cheeseball smile, along with her "Tangled" cake. I loved how she made the writing look like her hair!

My dad decided to bring the materials to build a sandbox for the kids. I can't wait for warmer weather so they can use it.

A random shot of the Burdorf Boys!

A big thanks to everyone who made it down and made it a memorable time for Jenna and Brody! It meant a lot to have you all here!


1 comment:

Gregori Family Blog said...

Wow.... is Jenna ever looking like you!! What a cute girl! Sounds like a great family weekend to me!